Breaking

E-Guru Sumit         Blog         Youtube

Post Top Ad

SOLVES UR COMPUTER HARDWARE NETWORKING PROBLEMS

 SOLVES UR COMPUTER HARDWARE NETWORKING PROBLEMS.


More About Security

HOW TO SOLVE UR COMPUTER PROBLEM.       

For Adjustable Laptop Stand


HI, I am Sumit and I m a computer hardware networking engineer. Last 14 years I can work with thousands of computers and laptops . In this period i found lots of problems in laptops computers and also related things , like hub , switch, routers...... 

I am also taking classes of computer hardware and networking. My student are working in this time big MNC company. 

In this corona time lots of work given by company work from home. So many people  who are not friendly with laptops and computers they have lots of problems.

Then I think how to help the people in this time. Some of my friends suggest me to write ur experience in ur Blog.

 MY 50 PAGE OF TROUBLESHOOTING HELPS YOU .

  m also busy with my computer center which name is E GURU COMPUTER CENTRE . When I free , one by one I will write down my trouble shoot in this Blog.

I hope this troubleshooting pages are help in your life also your friends , family and other people. 

SO KEEP WATCHING MY BLOG.

 

SUMIT KUMAR SAHU.

Click Here For Videos

Click Here for WordPress Website Ready in 15 minutes.

LALPUR RANCHI.


 

9 comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages